口語交際:女孩與愛情 Girls and love

字號:


    M:Why do all girls appear feminine after sophomore year?
    怎么到了大二所有的女孩子都變得有女人味了?
    F:Because they are full-grown. Look at their curvy figures.
    因為她們成熟了??纯此齻兏挥星€的身姿就知道了。
    M:I feel they all talk and behave in a different way.
    我覺得她們說話和舉止都不一樣了。
    F:They suddenly become shy when they speak to boys.
    她們同男生講話時會突然害羞起來。
    M:Some even do make-up slightly. Are you aware that previous 'small potato' Ma Xiaoxiao becomes a piece of cheese cake recently?
    有的人甚至化了淡妝。你注意到以前的“小土豆”馬曉曉最近出落得很標致嗎?
    F:She is certainly not my kind of girl.
    她不是我喜歡的那種女孩。
    M:Stop preaching your dream love Marilyn Monroe to me. I know those sexy women are your tastes.
    別再鼓吹你那夢中情人瑪莉蓮·夢露了。我知道那種性感女郎符合你的口味。
    F:You are so Platonic. Those naive girls will eventually grow into real women. They can't resist love, and men cannot resist their attraction either.
    你太柏拉圖了。那些純真的女孩子早晚都會成長為一個真正女人的,她們無法抗拒愛情,同樣地,男人也無法抵抗她們的誘惑啊。
    M:I appreciate the saying 'Love conlists in this, that two solitude protect, border and salute each other.'
    我非常欣賞一句俗語:“愛情意味著兩顆孤獨的靈魂互相保護,彼此接近,并且互相尊重。”