未聽清對方話語時的表達方式

字號:

1. Sorry, I didn't catch you. 
    對不起,我沒聽懂你說的。
    2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 
    抱歉,我聽不懂。
    3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 
    對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話。
    4. I can't hear you very well. 
    我聽不太清楚。
    5. I can barely hear you. 
    我?guī)缀趼牪坏侥阏f的。
    6. I'm having trouble hearing you. 
    我聽不清楚。
    7. Pardon?
    請再說一遍好嗎?
    8. Excuse me?
    請再說一遍?
    注:上列兩句都是“對不起”之意,但用在會話上,如果后面沒有接著說話,并且語尾上揚,就是要對方再說一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再說一遍。
    9. I beg you pardon?
    能請你再說一遍嗎?(此句有請求對方原諒及再說一次的意思)
    10. Could you repeat that, please?
    能請你再說一遍嗎?
    11. Would you say that again?
    你能再說一遍嗎?
    12. Would you speak more slowly?
    你能再說慢一點嗎?
    13. Could you speak up a little?
    你能再大聲一點嗎?(speak up 大聲說=speak out)
    14. Would you speak more clearly?
    你能再說清楚一點嗎?
    16. Would you explain more for me?
    可以為我解釋一遍嗎?
    17. Please speak a little louder.
    請講大聲一點。
    18. Would you slow down, please?
    請說慢一點好嗎?