走遍加拿大 LESSON 5-1 ON A PLANE

字號:

Good morning. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 to Winnipeg International Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. For take-off, all passengers must fasten their seatbelts. And, passengers must store all carry-on luggage under their seats or in the overhead compartments. Thank you and have a nice day.
    早晨好,我是馬克尼機長。歡迎大家乘坐飛往溫尼伯國際機場的333次航班。本次航班到達溫尼伯的飛行時間是45分鐘。我們就要起飛了,各位乘客請務(wù)必系好安全帶。并請大家將隨身攜帶的行李物品放在座位下面或者頭頂?shù)男欣罟裰?。感謝大家的合作,祝各位旅途愉快。
    Rumei: Dashan, you have to put your bag under your seat.
    如梅:大山,你得把手提包放到座位下邊。
    Dashan: Oh, right. It doesn't fit.
    大山:行,可以。放不進去。
    Rumei: Well, then you have to put it in the overhead compartment.
    如梅:那么,你只好放進頭頂?shù)男欣顜?BR>    Attendant: Would you like a pillow?
    空姐:您需要枕頭嗎?
    Rumei: No, thanks. I'm fine.
    如梅:不要,謝謝。我很舒服。
    Yunbo: Yes, I'd like one, please.
    云波:請給我一個。
    Dashan: No, thanks.
    大山:不,我不要。謝謝。
    Rumei: Yunbo, are you okay?
    如梅:云波,你沒事吧?
    Yunbo: Yes, I am. But, I'm a little tired.
    云波:我沒事。不過我有點累了。
    Attendant: Would you like some coffee?
    空姐:您想喝點咖啡嗎?
    Rumei: Yes, I'd like some, please.
    如梅:好的,請給我來點。
    Attendant: Certainly. Cream and sugar?
    空姐:可以。 要加奶和糖嗎?
    Rumei: Black, please.
    如梅:不加,請給我清咖啡。