最新工作英語翻譯:你的便利貼是什么顏色

字號:

英文寫作翻譯頻道為大家整理的最新工作英語翻譯:你的便利貼是什么顏色,供大家參考:)
    Zina: We’re going to blow WebTracker out of the water. Trust me.
    吉娜: 我們會讓“網路搜尋家”出局的。相信我。
    Mary: I believe you, Zina.
    瑪莉: 我相信你,吉娜。
    Zina: Mary, can I ask you something? What color are your post-it notes?
    吉娜: 瑪莉,我能問你個問題嗎?你的便利貼是什么顏色?
    Mary: My post-it notes? Pink, I think. Why?
    瑪莉: 我的便利貼?我想是粉紅的吧,怎么?
    Zina: Are you sure they aren’t green? It’s OK if they are. Just be 1) honest.
    吉娜: 你確定不是綠色?是也無妨。老實說就好。
    Mary: I’m pretty sure they’re pink. Did I do something wrong?
    瑪莉: 我很確定是粉紅色的。我做錯了什么嗎?
    Zina: No. Pink is OK. Stick with pink.
    吉娜: 沒有。粉紅很好。不要換。
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    語言詳解
    A: Why is he so upset?
    他怎么那么難過?
    B: I told him he’s getting fat. I was just being honest.
    我跟他說他變胖了。我只是說實話而已。
    【blow...out of the water 擊潰……】
    blow...out of the water是指“把……打得落花流水”,意即讓對方潰不成軍:
    A: How was the basketball game last night?
    昨晚的籃球賽如何?
    B: The Lakers blew the Pistons out of the water.
    湖人隊把活塞隊打得潰不成軍。
    【stick with... 堅持……】
    stick with something 是指“堅持(某事)”,也就是不輕言放棄,不輕易更換:
    A: What’s the best way to learn English?
    學英文的方法是什么?
    B: Stick with the basics until you know them really well.
    堅守住基本原理,直到你了然于心。
    1) honest (a.) 誠實的