美文翻譯:時刻記住我們?yōu)槭裁匆プ瞿呈?/h1>

字號:

★以下是英語資源頻道為大家整理的《美文翻譯:時刻記住我們?yōu)槭裁匆プ瞿呈隆?,供大家參考?BR>    Sometimes I forget why I'm doing, what I'm doing.
    有時候我忘了為什么我在做,我在做什么。
    Have you ever done that?
    你曾有過這種經歷嗎?
    I'm not just talking about a memory problem, although that's possible too.
    我并不僅僅是在談論記憶問題,雖然那也是有可能的。
    I have called someone because I want to tell them something.
    我曾經打電話給某人,因為我想告訴他們什么。
    And then, after just choosing the place for a while, not talking about anything particular.
    然后,在選擇合適的地方后,還沒有談論什么特別的東西的時候。
    Well, I forget why I called that person in the first place.
    哦,我忘記了自己為什么要首先給那人打電話。
    That's a memory problem.
    這是一個記憶問題。
    I guess that counts too.
    我想那很重要。
    But I'm talking about a deeper problem, a bigger, why?
    但我在談論一個更深層次的問題,而且更為重要,那就是為什么?
    At one point, there was a reason we do something.
    在某一個時期, 我們做某事會有一個理由。
    For long-term projects, we need to remind ourselves of that reason.
    對于長期項目,我們需要提醒自己原因。
    It's always could to ask ourselves why.
    總是可以問問自己為什么。
    Why did I start to learn a language?
    為什么我開始學習一種語言?
    Why did I join this club?
    為什么我加入這個俱樂部?
    Why my friend was this person?
    為什么我的朋友是這個人?
    Why did I get married?
    為什么我要結婚?