商務英語口語文本: 還盤

字號:

英語口語頻道為網友整理的《商務英語口語文本: 還盤》,供大家參考學習。
    This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make further concessions.
    這是我方的,不能再讓了。
    A: This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make further concessions.
    這是我方的,不能再讓了。
    B: In this case, there's not much point in further discussion.
    如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什么必要再談下去了。
    rock-bottom n. 最低的
    further a. 進一步的
    concession n. 讓步
    Our counteroffer is well-founded.
    我們的還價是很合理的。
    counteroffer n.還價,還盤
    well-founded a. 有根據的,有理由的
    Please make us the best possible counteroffer.
    請給我們你們的還盤。
    The price you offer is not in line with the prevailing market.
    你方報價與現行市場價格不合。
    It's impossible for us to entertain your counteroffer.
    我們不能接受你方的還價。
    The difference between our price and your counteroffer is too wide.
    我方的價格與你方還盤之間差距太大。
    How about meeting each other halfway?
    能不能互相做出讓步?
    meet halfway“妥協(xié),向…讓步”
    Lets meet each other halfway once more.
    我們再一次各讓一半吧。
    A: Let's meet each other halfway once more, then the gap will be closed and our business completed.
    我們再一次各讓一半吧。這樣差額消除,生意也就做成了。
    B: You certainly have a way of talking me into it.
    你真有辦法,把我說服了。
    talk sb. into sth.“說服某人做某事”
    If you accept our counteroffer, we'll advise our users to buy from you.
    如您能接受我們的還盤,我們就勸用戶向你方購買。
    As a rule, the larger the order, the lower the price.
    買得越多,價格越便宜,這是個慣例。
    as a rule“通常,照慣例”
    We ask for indulgence for 6 days to make a counteroffer.
    我們要求寬限六天以便做出還價。
    indulgence n. 延期